• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB: Driver Shaft

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
.335 or .350 tip... Stiff flex, possibly an X

currently im looking for a VS Proto, a DVS, a speeder with new graphics, any sort of diamanas(redboard, blue board, white board)

basically what i mean is no bargain basement shafts please, but just post up what you have to offer, and price on it...

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
$110 is outta my price range.. my cell phone bill is killing me right now, so should prolly stay with lower prices..

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Creation 65X new, uncut, just tip prepped. $125.
icon10.gif

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue 55g stiff $60. I don't know if they are considered bargain shafts.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
$110 is outta my price range.. my cell phone bill is killing me right now, so should prolly stay with lower prices..

In that case I've got an Accra SC75 M5 tipped to about XXXXXXflex and long enough for an 8iron.
icon10.gif
ExtremeVFT has a PM702 he's looking to unload for a decent price.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
.335 or .350 tip... Stiff flex, possibly an X

currently im looking for a VS Proto, a DVS, a speeder with new graphics, any sort of diamanas(redboard, blue board, white board)

basically what i mean is no bargain basement shafts please, but just post up what you have to offer, and price on it...

Uh, how are either of these posts related?:confused:

Not a chance you're getting anything on this list for less than $110 in driver length. Maybe a VS Proto...

Perhaps bringing your wish list a little more into the realistic realm would help out.

I have a Tourswing Vengeance S in driver length (it's actually super long, plays 46"). I'd sell that for $50.

TourSwing Vengeance Tour shafts

R35

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
ive really been wanting to try out a creation... but yeah $125 is too much...

hey WCG dare i ask how much for the blueboard?

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Uh, how are either of these posts related?:confused:

Not a chance you're getting anything on this list for less than $110 in driver length. Maybe a VS Proto...

Perhaps bringing your wish list a little more into the realistic realm would help out.

I have a Tourswing Vengeance S in driver length (it's actually super long, plays 46"). I'd sell that for $50.

TourSwing Vengeance Tour shafts

R35

lol yeah rock i know they seem contradicting..

im just speaking from a point of view that knows that deals can be had.. take the redboard in my r7 TP for example.. i paid $40 shipped for the shaft and $45 shipped for the head with a R300 steel shaft in it..

but ebay is a whole different world, and i think i need to realize that..

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Apr 22, 2007
Country
United States United States
i have a pM702 Xflex as stated above played 45" in the burner looking for $80 shipped

🔥 Latest posts

Members online