• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB - Driver

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
My uncle is wanting to get back into golf. He needs a driver. He has a wicked slice and a slowish swing speed. So a R flex may suite him best. What do you guys have laying around in the basement?

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
A friend of mine has a pretty much new Covert with a regular shaft that he won at a raffle and doesn't like it. It has the fully adjustable head.

Want me to see what he wants for it?

OP
anonymous golfaholic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
A friend of mine has a pretty much new Covert with a regular shaft that he won at a raffle and doesn't like it. It has the fully adjustable head.

Want me to see what he wants for it?
It may be more than we want to spend but it's worth a try. We're looking for something for 150 or less.

I'm not sure how he will feel about the red paint. He said the white TM drivers "look gay". hahaha

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I have a 10.5* r580xd head I could let go,cheap.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I have 3 or 4 drivers I'm willing to let go. When I get home I'll get the specs for you.
I get off work at 3:00, hit the range for a quick session before tomorrows round, pick up some beer for tonight's game against Oregon, so I'll be home around 4:30 (PT).

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
OK AG, here's what I got:

PING G5, 10.5°, Grafalloy ProLite s, stiff, 44.5", Crossline midsize grip.
Maltby KE4 STI, 9°, Arthur Extreme Engineering Xcaliber T6+, stiff, 44.5", Crossline midsize grip.
Cleveland SL290, 9.5°, Miyazaki C. Kua 43, stiff, 43.5", Crossline grip (standard on a .680 shaft).
My boss currently is playing the Cleveland, but I can get it back.

🔥 Latest posts