• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB Hybrid

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Hey Mates!
Since LBlack didn't answer and I wasn't able to buy the Adams driver i was looking for, now I'm looking for something else.

I'll be in the US in the first week of November so I'd be able to pick things up in a U.S. Address hehehe

I'm looking for a 23-25 Hybrid with a regular shaft. Not looking for anything fancy, maybe an Old tM Rescue or and Adams club

Thanks mates

Cheers

trumb1mj

Dec 19, 2007
Chicago, IL
Country
United States United States
He's not looking for a wedge.

In my experience this is a really important factor in purchasing/building the right hybrid. A swing that is really steep will have more consistent results with a deeper face but a shallower AoA could benefit from a thinner face.

I guess I could suggest a hybrid that works for me and hope I have the same swing characteristics as the OP but why not try and really help him?

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
In my experience this is a really important factor in purchasing/building the right hybrid. A swing that is really steep will have more consistent results with a deeper face but a shallower AoA could benefit from a thinner face.

I guess I could suggest a hybrid that works for me and hope I have the same swing characteristics as the OP but why not try and really help him?
Fair enough.

OP
xamilo

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Thanks a lot I didn't know it made a difference at all. I am a very high hitter except for my Wilson hybrid which goes more straight than high, but I'm not sure 100% about the sweeper (I'd say most of the times it would be a sweeper)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.