• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB- Im looking for RIFLE 6.0 shafts, 3-pw

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
WTB- Im looking for RIFLE 6.0 shafts, 3-pw( ALSO LOOKING FOR A NICE 3w Head)

Like the Title says,
I think the Company is Called TCM or something like that, they make RIFLE shafts. They need to fit in Mizuno mp-60's

Used is great New is also. Let me know pricing. Thanks all.

Update:
Also still looking for a nice 3w, shaft or no shaft, preferably none cause i will most likely put in a PL RED.

Show me what you got, nothing more than 2 or 3 years old, I am already using a 200 Steel.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Royal Precision?

They're owned by True Temper steel now.

You can buy them at Golfsmith, Golfworks, Myostrich, wherever...

R35

OP
WildCatGolfer17

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
oh okay, Now that you say it I remember hearing something about that, except people were skeptical if quality was going to stay the same. Plus Im looking for slightly cheaper than retail if I can. I cant afford this game :(

But I thought the Shafts lable said" FCM " RIFLE in big capital letters.. I have to go look at my new wedge cause I have it in there.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Those are flighted Rifles. They're frequency matched throughout the set. Specific shafts for specific heads.

I'll have a look around. I'm assuming you want taper tip, no?

R35

Hmbre97

Jan 10, 2008
Shoulda posted this a couple of days ago. I literally gave away a set of irons with flighted 6.5's this weekend. Nobody wanted them because they had a cheap Top Flite tour head on them, lol.

Oh, on the 3 wood, I would recommend picking up one of those $10 Maltby CT250 heads. I bought a 5 wood head and it's pretty sweet. Very easy to hit off the deck. Not sure how much bigger the 3w head may be though.

OP
WildCatGolfer17

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Those are flighted Rifles. They're frequency matched throughout the set. Specific shafts for specific heads.

I'll have a look around. I'm assuming you want taper tip, no?

R35

Taper= I forget.. sorry, I dont know do I ? I want them in my mp 60s...
So if I want a set for My Irons, I should bring my clubs in and have them order it and set everything " just right"? I cant just order the shafts and have them swap it out and cut to the same length I already have?

OP
WildCatGolfer17

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Shoulda posted this a couple of days ago. I literally gave away a set of irons with flighted 6.5's this weekend. Nobody wanted them because they had a cheap Top Flite tour head on them, lol.

Oh, on the 3 wood, I would recommend picking up one of those $10 Maltby CT250 heads. I bought a 5 wood head and it's pretty sweet. Very easy to hit off the deck. Not sure how much bigger the 3w head may be though.

I was at golf galaxy and I hit a CT 250 3+ 13* with the maltby shaft. It flew fine according to the computer. But I didnt like the feel of it. It was not bad, but... you know when you hit a baseball with a wood bat, that had a hairline crack in it and it feels awkward thats what it reminded me of, soft but not solid. Maybe with a different shaft things could work.

Oh and take the shafts back from your friend.. please. he can have the heads, and when I get ur shafts ill send you my s300's for him haha

🔥 Latest posts