• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB: Putter and driver

ers1029

Apr 1, 2008
Hey guys, I'm looking for a new driver. Would prefer a TM r5 dual type D, or r7 425 or 460. I will consider ping g5s and g10s and cleveland hibore xls. looking for a 10.5* regular flex. No TP or tour version.

Also looking for a putter. Preferably Odyssey 2 ball, but not center shafted. Hoping for 34" but 35" will suffice. Will consider any odyssey model though.

Not looking to spend more than 150 on driver and 100 on putter.

OP
E

ers1029

Apr 1, 2008
I'm sorry if it came across that way, but I was hoping some of you guys had the clubs I was looking for.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Don't worry about it...Silver's just having a bad night. ;)

btw, his advice was spot on...check Global Golf's website. They're a sponsor here and are great to work with. Click the "pro shop" link at the top and if you buy, our site will get credit for the sale...or something. I'm still not quite sure how that works!

Oh, and if you want shoes, the same folks are at the Golf Shoes link with their other business...again, great product and service.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I've got a TM R5 10.5-deg. It's a type-N, and has a Grafalloy NT Comp shaft - stiff flex though. Awesome shaft, with a nice medium-high launch, and very stable. Won't be too stiff for you if you can swing 90-95mph. Let me know if you're interested.

🔥 Latest posts