• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB R7 ST and a shaft

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I know someone on here had an R7 ST 3 wood for sale. I believe it was SC golfer, but I'm not sure. Anyway, if someone out there has one they'd like to part with, LMK.

Also, I am in need of a driver shaft. .335 tip, probably S flex, depending on what it is. Three wood pulls will work as well. LMK what you have. Some of the old favorites are pretty much any heavier Speeder, or perhaps an Accuflex Icon V2 or the like. I would love to find an Icon or a 757.

cyberious

Planet Love Tron
Feb 19, 2005
Hey Clug, for driver shafts, I have some pretty good pulls. I know I have a V2 75 Stiff, a House of Forged Patriot 65 grams in Tour Stiff (259 cpm so stiff but not too bad) a brand new Fuji Vista Pro 50 in stiff. How does 40 bucks, your choice sound? As for fairways I do have a Tour issue Burner TP (2007) 5 wood 17.5 degree with a Speeder 757 and a R9 TP 4 wood 17 degree w/ a Speeder 757 (before you ask the Speeder in it is about 42.5 inches long so it might play a little short in a driver). I found out I hit the 4 farther than my r7 steel 3 wood before I sold it. I'd sell either one for 100 shipped (no I don't have the r7 steel any more). one thing about the 4 wood is that it had some idiot marks when I got it but I have some Taylormade paint and was able to get rid of them so unless you look very close you can't really tell they were there.

Now if you are feeling saucy I could sell the r9 4 wood with a Tour Issue only (says on the shaft) Creation NanoMet (only 500 made) and the Speeder 757 (I'll pull it if you like which you could put anywhere) for 130 shipped.

Lmk, oh and I'm going on business travel all next week so I can either ship today, tomorrow, or next Saturday.

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I'll think about the HOF, cyb. Thanks

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.