• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB S300 wood shaft

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I'm looking for a fairway wood shaft. TT S300 .335 tip, at least 41 inches. I need it for a 3 wood. Thanks

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Just looked at your sig, you goin' old school with the TM heads? Those Cleveland CG2 irons may be one of the nicest and least talked about irons ever produced. How's that Icon play? I feel like I missed something in your bag...did you recently do a whole set makeover? LOL!

Oh and sorry, I don't have an S300 wood shaft! LOL!

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
The driver and irons are newer, as in the last week. I picked up the Quad for $25, and I never had one. Another $25 for the Icon, and I have a really great driver. I traded my Mizzy's for some TM R7 irons. A bit too game improvement and high launching for me. So, they are on Ebay, and I got the CG2's today.

So, the 3 wood, putter, and wedges are old. But..... I have a CG14 wedge on the way, so the Cally's are on the way out.

Oh, and the Icon. I love it. I could play anything pretty much, but I'll take one of these. Kinda mid launch, Blueboard-ish. I'm not good with shaft feel, but I know I like these.

🔥 Latest posts