• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB: Stand bag, Junior set, hybrids, Rifle shafts,

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
WTB:

Miscellaneous things that people might have laying around. No hurry, but if you're unloading anything, let me know.

(1) stand bag for my wife. Lighter is more important than a ton of features, since she's little. In the unlikely event you're interested, I can trade a good condition red and blue small Wilson cart bag.

(2) 2i-length Rifle Flighted 6.0 or 6.5 iron shafts

(1) Junior set w/ bag for my ~3 year old godson.

Available to trade; a TM R7 quad, a set of Wilson "TPC Optima" Ladies' irons and woods, a Spalding sand wedge.

OP
David Hillman

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
Took some pictures of the Wilsons for posting on Craigslist. Just in case someone is looking for a starter set...

wilsonclubs1.jpg

wilsonclubs3.jpg

wilsonclubs4.jpg

wilsonclubs5.jpg

wilsonclubs6.jpg

Oh yeah, there are 3 Wilson "Turnberry" woods, too.

wilsonclubs10.jpg

wilsonclubs12.jpg

Also have a TaylorMade Tour 55* pitching wedge and a 57* Spalding "Dynomiter" sand wedge. Both need grips.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
WTB:

Miscellaneous things that people might have laying around. No hurry, but if you're unloading anything, let me know.

(1) stand bag for my wife. Lighter is more important than a ton of features, since she's little. In the unlikely event you're interested, I can trade a good condition red and blue small Wilson cart bag.

(2) 2i-length Rifle Flighted 6.0 iron shafts

(2) Wishon wood headcovers

(1) Junior set w/ bag for my ~3 year old godson.

(1-2) regular flex hybrids, also for wife. She almost had a hole-in-one with her brother's Nickent 4 hybrid, so something like that'd work.

Available to trade; a TM R7 quad, a set of Wilson "TPC Optima" Ladies' irons, a Spalding sand wedge.

Here is a stand bag that my wife used, well kinda used LOL. We bought it brand new about 4 yrs ago and she played about 6 timse with it. Its in great shape and is surprisingly lightweight and very sturdy. If your interested we can work out a deal to end the listing, or you could just try to win it-again if your interested- let me know thanks!!!

Izzo Stand Bag- Venture: Very nice!!! - eBay (item 110289532844 end time Sep-21-08 11:57:05 PDT)

Oh, it also has the Izzo Dual Strap system so it's super easy to carry, even when full.

OP
David Hillman

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
This is great... I don't want the pink bag because it's pink, and the boy's father will kill me if I do that. And I don't want the black bag because it ISN'T pink... my wife has said she'd like a pink bag. Some other colors might work, but not black. Sorry.

Disregard the hybrids I mentioned, too. I just picked up 2 Wishon 515GRT fairways for her off eBay for $41, with a spare off-brand 7 wood thrown in. I have to figure out where to hide them, though, because she said if I buy anymore clubs on eBay, she is going to club me like a baby seal.

If anyone is desparately looking for an Oryx 7 wood, let me know!

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Well, it's no bargain, but I love my Sun Mountain 3.5 carry bag. I don't even feel it. It's fuchsia, which makes it all the more fun when I have a caddy.

Usually around this time of year, the retailers start discounting stuff. Or maybe a month from now, when the blizzards coming in your neck of the woods? :p

(I can say that, because I grew up there.)

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Jim, what is the color of the trim on that bag? Is it gray?

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I have been at work all day. My wife calls it platinum, myself I would call it gray almost a light rust color-honestly its a great bag we just need to clean out.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.