• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB: Used Driver - Whatya'll Got?

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
My inner HO wants a driver. My swing speed is like 93, so I probably need a Reg Flex.

Taylormade is off limits, I hate them with a passion.

Anybody have anything of interest for sale?

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I for one will be seriously considering the new RBZ 3 wood, if I can get a shaft to match it looks mega. Just Youtube the TM Staff players and their reaction to the RBZ. I wasn't terribly impressed with the Superfast 2.0 3 wood, I was hooking that thing like crazy. So keeping an open mind, but the technology looks interesting.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Try a Superfast 2.0 in 9.5 degrees with a regular / stiff Matrix shaft. Give it a few days of serious investigation. I was initially skeptical with the white head / funny shape.

Your swing speed is probably similar to mine. I don't crush it, see myself as a swinger not a hitter. I have been impressed by ~10 yards pick-up in distance, straight and fairly forgiving.

IMO get over the OEM hate thing for TM, just try and use what works for your swing.

OP
lildudejds

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
Nope, hate everything about Taylormade. Brilliant marketers, but hate the way they go about their business. As a result, I refuse to play their clubs.

Picked up a 909D Comp from a buddy I'm gonna give that a swing today and see what happens.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I don't know if they have a Edwinn Watts in your area, but they have a $100 instant rebate on the full line of last years Super lights models from Cleveland, For $199.00 they are wortha look.

🔥 Latest posts