• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB: various Hogan stuff

20 PAT's

Jun 21, 2009
Here ya go! You did mean Hulk right?

hogan2

Thanks, now I have to go put a clean shirt on. LMFAO!

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
Hogan the father will probably sell you Hogan the daughter for next to nothing. He's been ho'ing her out every other kind of way. That is one extremely creepy family.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Hogan the father will probably sell you Hogan the daughter for next to nothing. He's been ho'ing her out every other kind of way. That is one extremely creepy family.

Oh, she IS HOT! But having Mr. Hogan grabbing your balls when you dump her really isn't something I'd be looking forward to...

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
Oh, she IS HOT! But having Mr. Hogan grabbing your balls when you dump her really isn't something I'd be looking forward to...

He won't grab your balls until he's finished rubbing her ass:

aassets.gearlive.com_celebrities_blogimages_hulk_brookehogan.jpg

I TOLD you they were creepy.

kuyaariel

Sep 25, 2009
Hello. I am extremely new to this board. A member referenced me to this partucular thread. I'm an active member on oter boards. Anyways, I just acquired a set of Ben Hogan Edge Pros that I will let go at a great price if youre interested.

I'm kind of a Hogan collector, so if you have any old Hogan clubs or even just Hogan "stuff", please let me know what you want to get rid of.

I'm especially interested in older sets of Hogan irons.

Or full sleeves of older Hogan golf balls.

But I'll take a look at most BEN Hogan "stuff".

Thanks.

Edited for the brain damaged amongst us. :D

🔥 Latest posts