• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB Wilson 8813 putter

OP
G

geneinnc

Jan 26, 2014
I had my clubs at home for new grips. The explosion was about 20 minutes before the club opened. We were very fortunate. It was amazing how little actual club damage was done. Locker was in the basement. The main take crew took every bag to the barn and emptied the bags and dried the clubs.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I should have a new locker by spring. Our club house was destroyed last Valentines Day; gas explosion.
If you'da got her jewelry instead of those Victoria's Secret thongs for Valentines Day, she wouldn't have tried to destroy your clubs by blowing up the clubhouse!!!! Valentine's Day, this year, is right around the corner. Don't make the same mistake again!!!!

OP
G

geneinnc

Jan 26, 2014
Look at what the brown truck just brought me. Wilson made a limited edition for Australia and Canada. Red Dot only for alignment. No line on the blade. Perfect putter to add lead tape or slow bent grass green. By far the best conditioned 8813 I have seen.
uploadfromtaptalk1391289875957.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1391289915289.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1391289933771.jpg

🔥 Latest posts

Members online