• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB: Your old equipment!

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Ok, I have two guys from church that would like me to find them some golf equipment. They both are newer players, so I'm in the market for some game improvement gear. So, I'm looking for some good used equipment. I'm in need of

1. At least one set of GI or SGI irons
2. At least one five wood, possibly two and maybe another three wood.
3. Putters, preferably mallets
4. Used golf bags
5. A 3 hybrid

I'm looking to put together at least one and probably two complete sets for less than $300 each. Please PM me what you have and what your looking to get. Please include shipping to 17545. Thanks guys! Jon

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
You've come to the right spot! I have several bags worth of gear to sell. I'll put the list together and post it here soon.

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Cool Eracer! I knew some of you guys are ho and stow. I have a few bits to help these guys, but not nearly enough.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
i have 2 Callaway warbird 3 woods. One is a 15* model shafted with a Grafalloy Blue in Stiff flex. The other is a 3+ model shafted with a DGS300, which i know for certain even though the shaft label has worn off. Both are in good condition, and the 15* model with Graf blue hasnt even hit a ball with the new shaft in it. The Graf blue was installed by callaway, and a decade was also put on it by callaway.

$55 shipped for the Graf blue shafted warbird, and $40 shipped for the 3+ steel shafted.

BuildEmBetterThenISwingEm

just gettin' started
Jul 30, 2007

Calhoun

Jul 30, 2007
I have a Cleveland Golf Royal Blue and Black stand bag that has never been used. It is good for club storage. Let me find out some shipping details and I will PM you a good price.

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I have a Cleveland Golf Royal Blue and Black stand bag that has never been used. It is good for club storage. Let me find out some shipping details and I will PM you a good price.

Sounds good, Calhoun. Good used bags are hard to come across.

Eracer hooked me up with a lot of stuff, guys. Thanks to him. I have one set basically completed; still on the lookout for a cheap driver. I need to confirm with the other fellow before I start building a second set.

🔥 Latest posts