• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTF is wrong

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
with some of you? Click on the new threads button and don't look to see what section they are posted in. Absolutely disgusting pics that I truly have no idea how someone could actually view for 1 second much less take the time to post.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
tell the Mrs to stop sexting me and I won't post them...

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
???

Really? Is it that big of a deal?

Someone looking over your shoulder were they?

I always look at what forum it's posted in if the thread title is not blatantly obvious about what it contains. If it's in known forums for asshatery i don't open them at work or in otherwise questionable situations.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Yes, um I suspect this is because of my pic of the woman using her arm as an impromptu towel rack for her tits?

No problem. Didn't mean to offend. I can take you out of the user group that sees that stuff if you like (anyone over 500 posts).

Let me know.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
He didn't really seem to enjoy the little time he spent here towards the end. Nothing like a negative take on everything to lift everyones spirits. He did shoot down a couple potential new users. He was good at that.

Members online