• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTS: Cleveland HiBore 9.5*

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
well i finally got home today, glad to be back, but now to business. i've acquired a Tour issue head and no longer have need for this one.

i got this from R35 in solid 8.5-9.0 condition and really haven't played it for that long, i must note that there are two scratches near the hozel that were a result of a shaft-pulling mishap, however they were painted and are nearly impossible to find even upon close inspection. otherwise just minimal normal wear from play on the face and sole

it currently has a Graphite Design YS-6+ shaft in X flex in it, which i will sell in it because i have another laying around, however i'd prefer to pull the shaft and sell just the head and put that shaft into the Tour head, but if you want the shaft (b/c everyone knows its the best :) ) we can work something out.

you guys and members of my golf team get first shot at this before it goes to ebay or whatever.

pictures available upon request, transaction through paypal.

i'm looking for $110 shipped for the head, or $160 shipped for the whole club. *headcover included*

PM me or just LMK quickly.

thanks,

-YG

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
the YS-6+ can no longer be had

this is for the HiBore head only now.

price drop to $100 shipped

thanks

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
someone please take this, it deserves a good home.

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
final drop before hitting ebay, i'm low on funds and need to get rid of this thing, pronto. $80 shipped

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Would you happen to have a shaft laying around that you can stick in it? Thanks.

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
as of right now, no, sorry. but one could become available in a couple weeks if the head is still here,

note: i'd have to readjust my price for shipping a full length box.

i'll try to let you know whats goin on, i'm kinda flyin by the seat of my pants right now.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
If you are still looking to sell it I'll take it at $80. Sheesh.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Scratch that Gun. I had a deal that I thought had fallen through for a Miura 4iron that's back on now. Sorry about that.

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
pics if anyone's still interested, this is going to fleabay within the next week...

closeup of the face sucked....i need to stop looking at WBL's pictures....:laugh:
P1010009.JPG
P1010010.JPG
P1010011.JPG
P1010012.JPG

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.