• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTS: Cleveland HiBore 9.5*

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
no, sold everything I had listed except 2 headcovers...one was given to a friend and one is still at the house.

This is another wedge I have that just doesn't work loft wise with my Mizzy's.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
no, sold everything I had listed except 2 headcovers...one was given to a friend and one is still at the house.

This is another wedge I have that just doesn't work loft wise with my Mizzy's.

you care to share what type/model and loft... i am usually very interested in the deals that go down here... i dunno why, prolly the ho inside me that wants to know what others are hoing...

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Actually, the deal fell through. He's happy with his PW and would rather have some $$.

My wedge is a rac chrome 48º/6º with a lamkin crossline in 9 condition. It was bought new and barely played by the first owner. I played a few rounds with it, then sold my rac OS2's and started playing the Mizzy's. They have a 46º PW that I like, so I have no place for this wedge in my main set.

I saw one for sale recently, and the guy said it was "coin forged"...not sure if mine is, but his wedge looked identical.

I wanted the HiBore because I was going to put a spined/floed Bassara in it. But, since I've already got 3 drivers, this isn't a necessity for me. And, it saves me the cost of the shaft and install.

Anyway, sorry for the threadjack!! Somebody buy this HiBore head!!

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Actually, the deal fell through. He's happy with his PW and would rather have some $$.

My wedge is a rac chrome 48º/6º with a lamkin crossline in 9 condition. It was bought new and barely played by the first owner. I played a few rounds with it, then sold my rac OS2's and started playing the Mizzy's. They have a 46º PW that I like, so I have no place for this wedge in my main set.

I saw one for sale recently, and the guy said it was "coin forged"...not sure if mine is, but his wedge looked identical.

I wanted the HiBore because I was going to put a spined/floed Bassara in it. But, since I've already got 3 drivers, this isn't a necessity for me. And, it saves me the cost of the shaft and install.

Anyway, sorry for the threadjack!! Somebody buy this HiBore head!!

oh... well best for both of you...

and i saw that on golf wrx.. not that im stalking you or anything..:laugh:

i dont think that yours is coin forged.. i remember that thread, and he said his came from a set of rac irons, not a wedge...

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
yeah, I don't think mine is forged. It does play awfully soft, though.

I might use it in my back up set, or I might list it.

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
any last offers? going to ebay tomorrow or the day after.

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
took it off, found a local buyer. thanks for the interest guys.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.