• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTS Shafts, iron heads, what not

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
For sale:

1: 2 brand new Rifle Spinner 6.5 shafts, .355 tip, never installed. $30 shipped

2: Project X 5.5 3-pw set: chrome .370 tip,half inch extensions, labels are pretty worn. Burg has first shot, but it looks like he will pass. SOLD

3: Speeder 857proti: Flex not stated, but stiff as a mother. plays 43 with a one inch extension in a three wood. PTS remaining appears to be 2 and a half inches. $65 shipped

That's all for now, I think.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
If you recall our discussions prior via PM, I have those YS graphite shafts in my irons. Would be it be very troublesome to switch the shafts out? And what do you estimate for grips?

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I'm not sure about hosel size on your irons. If they are .370, it'd be a breeze. Grips depend on the grip. GPTV's are like $3.00, Multicompounds are more like 6.50

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I like the tour velvets. And I'm 99% sure the hosel is a .370. I'll check for certainty once I get home. We'll be in touch. :) Are you going to be able to save all the graphites?

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Are you going to be able to save all the graphites?

Until the last pull I did, I would have said absolutely. But, I screwed one up last time. If you want to do this, I will purchase a new puller, I need one anyway. So, I'm 95% sure.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Alright. I'll let you know this evening. We'll have to discuss the swingweight scenarios again. The graphites are longer than standard, I believe by a half inch as you researched before, so the steel shafts will play the same length with a heavier net swingweight. What is the weight on the PX? I don't recall ever knowing the weight of the YS shafts in the M565's to begin with.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
if you get a new puller, Clug, lemme know if you're getting rid of your other one, whatever it may be.

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
if you get a new puller, Clug, lemme know if you're getting rid of your other one, whatever it may be.

My last one broke on me. It got bound up, and then the threads stripped. Heck of a thing to happen when your pulling a graphite. Next one is going to be a JB. I'm starting to do this to much to have a piece of junk.

🔥 Latest posts