• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTT - Golfsmith P2 irons/Nike SQ 4 wood

jreed

Oct 27, 2006
I have a set of Golfsmith P2 irons (5-PW) and a Nike SQ 4 wood with NVS 75 S/X shaft I am looking to trade for a different set of irons. I am opening to anything. Anyone have anything they'd like to trade?

I may be open to selling either of the above as well. I will think about a price and post it.

OP
J

jreed

Oct 27, 2006
I don't but Ill try to get some tonight if I have time. If not, Ill definitely have some up in the morning.

A little more info for everyone. The P2's are in good shape. The 5 iron has a scrape on it from hitting something on the ground. They have Wishon R flex steel shafts and brand new Sharpo multi compound grips. I have also stripped the cavity of the paint and the look pretty sweet in my opinion. picture shows how they look but these are not the actual heads.

The Nike has the NV75 S/X shaft which was pulled from a Sonartec NP99. It has a Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip and the original headcover. In good condition with the normal marks from play.
1003121rb9.jpg

OP
J

jreed

Oct 27, 2006
I promised pictures, which I did take, but I cant find my card reader. As soon as I get them off of the card, I will upload.

Members online

No members online now.