• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTT: Nickent 3DX square for other driver

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
I just can't hit my 3DX square very well lately. I'm fighting a big hook and the closed face setup doesn't help although I imagine it'd be great for a slice. Mine is the regular version with 12* loft (was recomended that mid/high handicappers use a higher loft) plus the 3DX square has a slightly lower flight so it's supposed to be closer to a 10.5. I hit a few of the longest personal drives with this when it was working right for me (270-280 yards) with 91 mph swing speed.

It has the original regular flex Proforce V2 shaft that was cut down from 45.5" to 44.5" for more control. It was regripped with a very nice black/silver Winn DSI grip. Overall in good shape with a few ball marks on the face and no skymarks. Have the original headcover

Looking to trade for something with a square to slightly open face 10.5 to 12 degree loft with regular flex shaft. Willing to add cash as necessary.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Good luck with the trade, with the latest price drop on these Nickents they truly aren't worth much on the open market.

OP
C

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
Yep I bought mine about a month or so ago for $100 plus tax. Like I said if I find a trade I like I'd be willing to put some cash on top.

I demo'd a R7 425, Nike Sumo today (non square) and liked them both.

OP
C

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
Also interested in Adams Insight XTD driver in 10.5 R flex any of the 3 models will work.

OP
C

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
Some pics in overall good shape.

P1000831.jpg

P1000832.jpg

P1000839.jpg

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online