• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTT: Nickent 4DX Draw 10.5 for 07 Burner

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
I know this is a long shot but I'm looking to trade my lightly used Nickent 4DX Draw in 10.5 degree with stock stiff SR3 shaft ($259 new right now) with original headcover. I bought it on an impulse and while it was in the mail I was dumb enough to demo more clubs. Of course I ended up falling in love with the 07 Taylor Made Burner. As it turns out the 4DX doesn't work well for me and I should've waited for a regular not stiff shaft (my swing weight is only 90-91).

If you have a 07 Burner (non draw) in 10.5 or HT with regular shaft (stock 50 gram superfast RE*AX) I'd be willing to trade straight up. PM me if you're interested. I'd also be willing to sell the 4DX straight up for 175 shipped.

Thanks,

Joseph
4dx (Small).jpg
4dxbottom (Small).jpg
4dxface (Small).jpg

OP
C

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
Well I seem to be getting along with my 3DX square pretty well now and am happy with the results. I'd like to sell this 4DX Draw instead of trade it. Now looking for a very reasonable $155 shipped CONUS.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.