• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTT Ping S59 3-pw

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
$160 is a steal. I would buy them in a heartbeat if I needed irons.

Isn't it? About the only downfall is the PW having a different shaft and I think that club is just a tad long, but it could be sent to Ping and made to match the set perfectly for next to nothing. It plays just fine... true to yardage and all. Anyways you'd think these would be gone, but it's like I can't get rid of them.

Mike (isn't your name actually Jake? Sorry if i'm confused. I do remember you saved me from ants though!), i'd have to hear what ya got. I'm more selling them now cause I got irons (which is what I wanted to trade for). I can't flex on the price anymore cause if I sold em here i'd have to pull them from the shop I have them in where I already paid a $20 stocking fee to have them there on consignment. If someone had the dream driver i'd consider it.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
It is! and you got some ants on you, dude...

What would the dream driver be? I'm trying not to spend a whole lot of money this summer. If they haven't sold in a couple weeks I will know if my budget allows. That is a steal but I don't really need irons (but I could use some!).

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
It is! and you got some ants on you, dude...

What would the dream driver be? I'm trying not to spend a whole lot of money this summer. If they haven't sold in a couple weeks I will know if my budget allows. That is a steal but I don't really need irons (but I could use some!).

Good question, hmmmmm? I used to not like the look of Callaway at all, but some of them are growing on me. I had an FTIQ with a Speeder 757 in it and had it been a tour version i'd probably still have it, but when that thing went left it was something to behold and usually happened for whole days at a time. Closed face. I hit a FT9 that WBL had with a Fuji Zcom in it (think it was non imix and not tour) and killed it. Shoulda bought that from him. I also like the Diablo Octane Tour. I just don't know. What do you have?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I had them look up the serial numbers when I bought the NEW PW directly from Ping with the 950 shaft so it would be the same as the others. The serial numbers on Ping's records show Nippon 950 shafts. When I bought them they were sold as having the Nippon shafts.

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
I'll take them for 160 shipped :) Shoot me a message on to where to send the money. Paypal would be easy if you can do that.

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I had them look up the serial numbers when I bought the NEW PW directly from Ping with the 950 shaft so it would be the same as the others. The serial numbers on Ping's records show Nippon 950 shafts. When I bought them they were sold as having the Nippon shafts.
You got duped then unless Nippon happened to change the whole stepping and labeling from one year to another. I can show you on one or two of the shafts where it still has almost the whole word Ping in black further down the shaft than most manufacturers put their label, which after some research shows they are the z-z65's. Still great irons and good shafts, but I got to looking real closely at them when I was taking pics to sell them and noticed it. All the irons have one step pattern and the PW has a different pattern. Then I noticed that the PW was the only one with a Nippon label so I started looking close and found what's left of the Ping label on a couple of the other irons. The PW is also a wee bit longer than it should be in the progression of lengths down the set unless the grip is not all the way on or something.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Looking forward to taking them out. It's been too long for me. One of the reasons I wanted to buy this site. Make me get back out there haha

Thats one way to get back on the course, most guys buy a used set of irons, you buy a forum! Good deal!

Oh, time to update the sig also. Show us what your playing!

Glad they sold Nut!

🔥 Latest posts