• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wut ... no Hyundai Tournament of Champions thread?

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Share your meds with me.
Look, I wasn't supposed to say anything but it's clear I'm going to haft to clear up some things here. Jordan's people approached Maltby to play their equipment. Maltby told them, and I quote "We appreciate Jordan's interest, but we have our guy in Greg so we'll have to decline at this time." So there you have it.

I will now open the floor for questions.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Look, I wasn't supposed to say anything but it's clear I'm going to haft to clear up some things here. Jordan's people approached Maltby to play their equipment. Maltby told them, and I quote "We appreciate Jordan's interest, but we have our guy in Greg so we'll have to decline at this time." So there you have it.

First question: what are you smoking?

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country

Do they have hookers and blow on Tour?

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country

Peyote is fun, isn't it?

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country

I have a similar deal with PING and TMAG - if I ever qualify for, play in and win a PGA Tour event, they will reimburse me for all my expenses. It's GOLD, Jerry, GOLD!

🔥 Latest posts