• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

X-MAS MEAL....

The master

Oct 24, 2004
My Christmas dinner is soon to be served.

Melon and parma ham for starters, although I think I'll pass on this as have just had breakfast. Turkey, ham, roast potatoes, gravy, carrots, cocktail sausages, mash. Banoffee Pie for afters. Few beers. Selection box and other chocolate after that..:)

Pretty much identical to mine lol, went down very well.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
a buddy of mine invited me up for prime rib.

so it was prime rib,corn,baked potato & rolls.oh and peanut butter fudge.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
We had all 4 boys over, the 2nd to the oldest's wife and the 2 grandkids, the youngest's gf and her son. All crammed off in a 2 bedroom apartment. The wife made a spiral cut ham, corn, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese and rolls. Afterwards she had made chess squares and 2 cheese cake pies and a chocolate cream pie. Nothing exotic, but it was all good and eveybody had plenty to eat. Then we opened gifts, more on that in the Christmas gifts thread.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
The wife and I whipped up a batch of the Norwegian "polsa" today, pictured on the first page. What a job, but actually is really worth it. Yeorgi schmorgi borgi................:)

🔥 Latest posts