• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

XCaliber shafts

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Hi guys,

As some of you may know I am quite friendly with Robin Arthur from XCaliber Golf Shafts. He is the original guy behind Grafalloy's ProLite shaft and has been in the business for ~30 years. I originally interviewed him for an article and we became friends since. There's very little he doesn't know about the golf shaft. Anyways, I'm conscious of walking a tightrope of spamming ST and letting you guys know about him / his company.

He has sent me a bunch of demo shafts and I've put one in my driver (TM Sim Max) and I'm very happy with the performance. I can't say it's giving me huge gains in distance, but what I will say is that it is very smooth and consistent to hit and I'm very happy with it.

He has just launched a new series of graphite iron shafts that are getting a lot of good media coverage. All I can do is suggest you google him / his site and make your own mind up. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
I played a Xcaliber shaft in a Golfworks driver head once and it was the best combo I've played.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Hi guys,

As some of you may know I am quite friendly with Robin Arthur from XCaliber Golf Shafts. He is the original guy behind Grafalloy's ProLite shaft and has been in the business for ~30 years. I originally interviewed him for an article and we became friends since. There's very little he doesn't know about the golf shaft. Anyways, I'm conscious of walking a tightrope of spamming ST and letting you guys know about him / his company.

He has sent me a bunch of demo shafts and I've put one in my driver (TM Sim Max) and I'm very happy with the performance. I can't say it's giving me huge gains in distance, but what I will say is that it is very smooth and consistent to hit and I'm very happy with it.

He has just launched a new series of graphite iron shafts that are getting a lot of good media coverage. All I can do is suggest you google him / his site and make your own mind up. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
You're an established member, not selling anything, not making money. No spam issues at all. You're welcome to post pics/links as far as I'm concerned relative to the shafts you like. That's what we're here for, to help each other out!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
You're an established member, not selling anything, not making money. No spam issues at all. You're welcome to post pics/links as far as I'm concerned relative to the shafts you like. That's what we're here for, to help each other out!
^^^this

🔥 Latest posts