• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Yahoo Handicap Tracker Group

Tee 1 Up

Jul 24, 2007
Me too. I already use this service but figured I would join the group too. Maybe next time..

h3king

Junior Pro
Jun 14, 2007
Just joined the yahoo handicap tracker group. I have a question I play on a course with 27 holes, but when you go and click on the course to be added it will say it has a course of 33.7 for 18. Example would be maple (9 holes) to pine (9 holes) and the course rating would be 33.7. should I just x that be 2 for the course rating then? Also next to where you have your course listed it has stokes like 26 another with have 25 and such.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Just joined the yahoo handicap tracker group. I have a question I play on a course with 27 holes, but when you go and click on the course to be added it will say it has a course of 33.7 for 18. Example would be maple (9 holes) to pine (9 holes) and the course rating would be 33.7. should I just x that be 2 for the course rating then? Also next to where you have your course listed it has stokes like 26 another with have 25 and such.
Sounds to me like the data is screwy. I would enter the course data myself, if possible.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
was messing around and created another group if anybody wants to get in.

<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">Group ID#</td> <td>32933</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top">Group Name</td> <td>Shot Talk group 2</td> </tr> <tr class="last"> <td valign="top">Group Password</td> <td>ho2ho</td></tr></tbody></table>
if not no biggie just noticed someone ask about it.plus its raining and i am bored.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
was messing around and created another group if anybody wants to get in.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Group ID#</TD><TD>32933</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Group Name</TD><TD>Shot Talk group 2</TD></TR><TR class=last><TD vAlign=top>Group Password</TD><TD>ho2ho</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
if not no biggie just noticed someone ask about it.plus its raining and i am bored.
Great idea. I did not realize they limited the numbers of participants when I set up the first group.:eek:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.