• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Yahoo Tourny Pickem

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
No excuses. They played like a bunch of candy asses. There were a lot of non calls that went in Wisconson's favor so it is what it is. They let em play barnyard ball and that's what happens.
You show me a clip of a wi player obviously and purpusefully hitting a ky player in the head and I'll agree with your post. There were non calls both ways, but that non call was beyond ridiculous.

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
I can't show you one. I don't think he hit him in te head on purpose either. He wasn't even looking at him. I definitely think he meant to push him. I also think that college needs a flop rule like the pros have. If any of those guys don't go pro they could take up acting for sure.

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
The officiating has been awful throughout the entire tournament.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
A few pics I took today on state st as well as around the capitol, let's see how much damage occurs tomorrow night...hopefully little to none. The police already have the barricades ready to go up.

Attachments

• IMG_0073.JPG
    IMG_0073.JPG
    809.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0074.JPG
    IMG_0074.JPG
    834.6 KB · Views: 89

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I can't show you one. I don't think he hit him in te head on purpose either. He wasn't even looking at him. I definitely think he meant to push him. I also think that college needs a flop rule like the pros have. If any of those guys don't go pro they could take up acting for sure.

screen-shot-2015-04-05-at-12-26-19-am.png

So far you're the only person I've talked to that thinks it was an accident. Including hardcore KY fans. Pretty obvious by that pic he knew exactly what he was hitting. I could accept that it was an accident if it was with the other hand OR he couldn't see what he was hitting. Using the other hand means he would have been trying to gain position on the player. He can very obviously see the other players face as it's almost directly in front of his own face at impact.

How about walking off the court without shaking hands? Or that little gem of a racial slur dropped in the press conference?

Classless and pathetic.

Last edited:

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
In their last game KY got 2pts for a shot that didn't even go in. Anyways... jerks can mask being jerks till they actually lose. Just sayin.

Scratch the points thing... didn't know they did end up taking them off. Apologies for the blunder. I stand by the second half of my statement though.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
A few pics I took today on state st as well as around the capitol, let's see how much damage occurs tomorrow night...hopefully little to none. The police already have the barricades ready to go up.
Probably none. Even cheeseheads don't celebrate a loss! :D

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
There were bad calls on both sides in every game. All the teams played the same refs. It was a good game, and even better that DUKE WON!!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
There were bad calls on both sides in every game. All the teams played the same refs. It was a good game, and even better that DUKE WON!!

Check out the difference between the calls on WI vs the calls on Duke....mainly in the second half, exactly at the point where WI got a 7 point lead. At that point, till they caught up, almost every single play there was a call on a WI player...for stuff that wasn't being called at all in the first half or ever on duke.

Take the color of the jerseys out of it.

I'm not the type of person to just be upset with the ref's every time my team loses. Several times I've been upset with my team winning because (I felt) the ref's were unfair in our favor. This isn't an 'I'm upset we lost so I'm going to blame the ref's'. This is because the ref's obviously blew a major call and were obviously unfair calling fouls down the stretch. If they call it the same on both sides I'm fine with however they call it. They didn't, and it was painfully obvious.

Anyway, I'm over it now. Congrats Duke.

Hopefully the Brewers figure out what sport they're playing today.

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
As a fan who has watched that rat faced coached team for years all I can say is I'm not surprised. It's clear that Dook doesn't pay their players. They can't after spending all that money on the refs.

🔥 Latest posts