• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Y'all are boring today

RHill24

Nov 24, 2020
Country
United States United States
--k_vJZDtA8af7sFMyzD3y8yItuG6BE2ukELo4nlUzZ1iroM-XhX6cdBYBdWHWv9uByg9QLJcixfZylQC9FZpfmvnyS1nVJyjBpRY3avg00juEcaGFGpA58AuipYUM24mYMuWW7cLMhVXPIrzkt_4w

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
From a local police report this week.

Officers listed a 23-year-old man as the victim and a 22-year-old woman known to him as the suspect. She allegedly used an $800 Hisense television to batter him.

Guess she must have been a little upset. Ain't too smart to use a 'smart tv' in an attempt to beat some smarts into a fella who ain't too smart to live with a girl who would beat you with an $800 television. Man! If she can use a television as a 'battering device', bet she could hit a drive 400 yards. I need to get her name and see if she would join our foursome in the next scramble!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
The new Gymkhana video dropped today. Travis Pastrana in the seat instead of Ken Block.
Always enjoyed Ken Block's videos. This one was okay, too. Gets the juices flowing watching it. Spent some time... a long, long time ago... on dirt tracks. Fastest I ever rode in a car, though, was 142 mph in a Highway Patrol cruiser. I still enjoy driving fast, but don't have the vision or reflexes anymore to get crazy like we used to.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Front or back seat? :D
THAT afternoon, it was front seat. I was close friends with him and his wife and rode along quite a few times. We had just picked up a supply of blood from a trooper 20 miles south of town, in a relay to a hospital 20 miles north. Lights and siren and peddle to the metal.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
THAT afternoon, it was front seat. I was close friends with him and his wife and rode along quite a few times. We had just picked up a supply of blood from a trooper 20 miles south of town, in a relay to a hospital 20 miles north. Lights and siren and peddle to the metal.

142 is about the top of 3rd gear on my bike....

:D

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
142 is about the top of 3rd gear on my bike....

:D
That same trooper carried a photo with him he would show to bike riders he caught speeding. A cycle was laying on its side, pretty torn up. The rider's body was covered since he was dead at the scene. In the photo an officer was holding up a similar blanket a few feet away. He was uncovering the rider's helmet... with the rider's head still in it. He had hit a vehicle head on. His body went through the windshield of the truck he hit. His head didn't. The roof of the truck worked as a guillotine.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
135 mph for me, on the Daytona highbank, racing 3 wide, in a 1989 Toyota Supra. That was all 200 hp being flogged.

🔥 Latest posts