• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Y'all are boring today

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
That same trooper carried a photo with him he would show to bike riders he caught speeding. A cycle was laying on its side, pretty torn up. The rider's body was covered since he was dead at the scene. In the photo an officer was holding up a similar blanket a few feet away. He was uncovering the rider's helmet... with the rider's head still in it. He had hit a vehicle head on. His body went through the windshield of the truck he hit. His head didn't. The roof of the truck worked as a guillotine.

Died doing what he loved.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Shrieking in the terror as he flew toward the truck?
Lets be honest...at that speed, he didn't even have time to realize what was happening.

EDIT: If he did have time, he had time to avoid the accident. Assuming he was a good rider...which may or may not have been the case.

EDIT II: 4 wheelers will never understand. 4 wheels moves the body, 2 wheels move the soul.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
I rode a Yamaha R5B during the 70s gas shortage, and I loved it, but traffic was about 1/4 of what is is now. Yet I see fools on motorcycles everyday lane splitting and generally acting like asshats just because they can get away with it.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I rode a Yamaha R5B during the 70s gas shortage, and I loved it, but traffic was about 1/4 of what is is now. Yet I see fools on motorcycles everyday lane splitting and generally acting like asshats just because they can get away with it.

There's plenty of young idiots on bikes(and everywhere for that matter). No doubt about that.

I won't begrudge all forms of lane splitting...because in the right circumstance it's a good thing, can be done safely, and makes sense. However, splitting highway speed traffic at triple digit speeds definitely isn't that.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
My major back surgery got canceled 3 weeks ago due to the hospitals being full of Covid patients. Major bummer as I was in a LOT of pain. This last week I can only stand up and move with a walker.

Yesterday they called me and surgery is back on for this coming Monday. Best news in a while, unless they cancel it again.

If y'all don't hear from me after Monday, then you know what happened. Feel free to come to my house and get what you want. :)

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
My major back surgery got canceled 3 weeks ago due to the hospitals being full of Covid patients. Major bummer as I was in a LOT of pain. This last week I can only stand up and move with a walker.

Yesterday they called me and surgery is back on for this coming Monday. Best news in a while, unless they cancel it again.

If y'all don't hear from me after Monday, then you know what happened. Feel free to come to my house and get what you want. :)

Good luck my friend, I truly hope this helps! Back pain is no joke [emoji1695][emoji1695]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
0401.jpg

A man walking through the snow or... what?? :>)

🔥 Latest posts