• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Y'all are boring today

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
My major back surgery got canceled 3 weeks ago due to the hospitals being full of Covid patients. Major bummer as I was in a LOT of pain. This last week I can only stand up and move with a walker.

Yesterday they called me and surgery is back on for this coming Monday. Best news in a while, unless they cancel it again.

If y'all don't hear from me after Monday, then you know what happened. Feel free to come to my house and get what you want. :)
Good luck, Doc! Just put all of your car keys in an envelope with my name on it. I'll figure out what goes where.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I got home today after 5 days listening to people scream and buzzers constantly going off and nurses constantly waking you up to ask if you are comfortable. What a nightmare.

But I feel better.
Glad you're home! Any time I've been hospitalized, when I get home I find two or three "Call me! 123-4567" written on the inside of my thigh. You might check. That's probably what they were doing when they woke you. Might be a way to get some free "therapy" while recovering!!!! :D:D:D

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
First poop in 5 days!!!! Haven't been able to eat anything because of that, so now I can have some delicious chicken broth!! Life is good.

Not sure if this is the best way to lose weight, though

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Glad to hear you’re home and it went well! Good news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
First poop in 5 days!!!! Haven't been able to eat anything because of that, so now I can have some delicious chicken broth!! Life is good.

Not sure if this is the best way to lose weight, though
Not dropping one in 5 days, how big a chain saw did you need to cut up that log before it would flush???

🔥 Latest posts