• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Yankee candles!

The master

Oct 24, 2004
My mum buys these things for the house all the time!

Up until last week I kept smelling these nice smells around the house, I had no concept of what they were at first, then one day it smelt so good, I felt I needed to say somethinf so I asked are you spraying something in the house?

My mum replied no it is candles, so I looked into it further into it, and little to my knowledge they came in all different tpyes of smells, mango etc..

So now I have 3 in my room and i'm addicted to the smell lol.

Anyone else buy these candles for there cribs?

GregInOz

Dang Fool
Aug 24, 2005
I think I'll wait til I get my first bra before I start buying candles :) .
Come on dude, you serious? Mango? Leave that stuff to your ma, and become a man :D .

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
The master said:
My mum buys these things for the house all the time!

Up until last week I kept smelling these nice smells around the house, I had no concept of what they were at first, then one day it smelt so good, I felt I needed to say somethinf so I asked are you spraying something in the house?

My mum replied no it is candles, so I looked into it further into it, and little to my knowledge they came in all different tpyes of smells, mango etc..

So now I have 3 in my room and i'm addicted to the smell lol.

Anyone else buy these candles for there cribs?

Are you looking to play off the ladies tees? Your'e only a small step from Potpourri, dangerous ground indeed!!

Better bring some of those candles in your tour bag when we play our match. Your ass is going to get such a hiding, you'll need something to cover up the smell. And by the way, in case you're getting any ideas, the bird better be fresh!

Golf Monkey

Jun 9, 2005
Those candles play havoc with my hay-fever, but there's an apple one that smells good enough to eat!

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Lol, the candles are good stuff...

Oh IG don't worry your turkey is schedule to be ready before christmas, it is still developing lol.

Such a hiding, believe it when I see it, you and Andy are going down biatches.

🔥 Latest posts