• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Year end review!

295yards

May 5, 2009
traj_view.1253314278.jpg
Pw, 9i, 8i, 7i, 6i

I just thought it was cool that all the irons actually go the same height. 105 ft. total in height no matter what iron I hit.

Maybe this is thwe way to measure ball flight, not launch angle?

halifax_golfer

Jun 26, 2006
That sounds a lot like my year. Dis-orginized and confusing, leaving me wondering what the heck I was tryin to do. :).

OP
295yards

295yards

May 5, 2009
That sounds a lot like my year. Dis-orginized and confusing, leaving me wondering what the heck I was tryin to do. :).

Just like my year too, and I tried correcting it several times without getting anywhere. I gave up here but will keep my patience on the course.

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
The golf year is nowhere near over. The best golf of the year is just beginning.

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
The golf year is nowhere near over. The best golf of the year is just beginning.

Exactly. Here in eastern NC, the best time of year to play golf starts in October and runs until Christmas. There will be weeks of 60 to 70* afternoons with low humidity. I love the fall.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Exactly. Here in eastern NC, the best time of year to play golf starts in October and runs until Christmas. There will be weeks of 60 to 70* afternoons with low humidity. I love the fall.

Guess who's moving to North Carolina? :beach3:

🔥 Latest posts