• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Yes, Adams Golf has returned, but not Yes! (sort of)

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Well, Taylor Made has re-relaunched the Adams Golf brand after acquiring it just over a decade ago. Starting a day or two ago, Adams Golf has a full lineup of clubs available for purchase in a DTC style via their website.

Interesting stuff, good prices, and a fairly easy to navigate web site. I took a quick perusal of the site and nothing really stuck out, to me, as a must buy right off the bat until I later learned later that not all was as it initially appeared.

I later learned that the two initial putters had brought back Yes! Golf’s C-Groove technology (Adams had acquired Yes! Out of bankruptcy just prior to TM sweeping in and acquiring Adams) and now I was interested.

The initial putter lineup does not include my beloved Carolyne (or copy there of), but instead starts out with an Anser style and Fang style mallet as their initial product offerings. At a nice $150 per, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a Prospect (Anser style) and a long brown box should be arriving on my doorstep, soon. Initially, only two lengths offered and no grip choice so some modification will have to be made after arrival. At that price, I do not mind putting in the work (putting in or putting in? kind of a weird play on words when putting in some work on something I will be putting with) to get this to the spec I prefer.

While disappointed the Yes! branding was not revived, if TM/Adams keeps this lineup rolling and expanding the offerings I will be quite pleased. There is something about a C-Groove putter that just resonates with my putting game.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Yes, you're Yes! putting experience should bee quite an adventure once you finish putting inn the thyme to due thee modifications.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
It has arrived. Adams Prospect.
1F539553-D31F-4C65-B5B3-C0DF251CCA4E.jpeg
237C6893-A566-4130-9FF6-FC8A2105B125.jpeg
7F071E3D-F4EF-47DD-BDCA-E8C1DF6BD09E.jpeg
D6938F9E-5894-41E0-BBF0-B8FC1A9C3ABC.jpeg

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I like the putter!
Rolls the ball just like the Yes! Putters. I just seem to get better distance control with the C-Grooves.

Going to reshaft it and get it to my specs and give it a go In the bag.

🔥 Latest posts