• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Yes! Tiffany vs. Odyssey 2-ball

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
I'm sure this has never happened to anyone here but to quote another STer here I was "hoing while in transit" (I had an Odyssey WH #1 in the mail) and picked up an Odyssey 2-ball XG in a golf shop to mess around while I was waiting for something. I was nailing my putts. My problems with putting are alignment, I do ok in the distance department, but sometimes my putter face is just a little closed or open and I push/pull putts just enough to miss. Anyway, all I can think about is that stupid 2-ball that I hit in the shop and I'm not sure if she is singing as a siren born from the depths of the sea, of she's an angel from above, but I hear her song everytime I miss a stupid putt inside 10'. So to get to my point, what are your opinions on the Yes! Tiffany (which I have never spent much time with) vs. the Odyssey 2-ball. Are the Yes! putters worth the hype? Has anyone played with the Tiffany?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I was having the same, exact problem with my 2-ball so got a Heavy Putter on some shottalker's recommendation. It really got my stroke straightened out but I lost some distance control on the long putts. I got a Ping Redwood Anser and I'm putting really good now. The Heavy Putter really helped "refine" my stroke so I could go back to a blade putter that I've used for most of my years with success. Tried the YES! putters at the Milwaukee golf show and really didn't impress me all that much. :)

🔥 Latest posts