• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

YES Tracy II, Anser2, Launcher

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Will take some pics of the Tracy tonight

jreed

Oct 27, 2006
Snap some money shots of Tracy, won't you?

Ugh. My first girlfriend's name was Tracey. She wasn't bad for a money shot back then but she looks like the northbound end of a southbound dog nowadays. Filthier than muddy underwear.

Anyway...

LOL, the day is young, but thats probably the funniest thing I will read all day!

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Sorry, the Tracy is in my buddy'd trunk, and he is onsite somewhere in TX. Will post pics when he get's back, although it's such a nice stick, I'll prolly just keep it just in case LOL

floggerrushmd

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2008
That ping is beautiful, but really I am trying to find the same putter I had back in highschool and had stolen from me at a course right before I left for college. It was similar but it had a brass head with no sight lines. Thanks for taking the pictures and it would definitely be a quality putter at the price you have listed, but it just doesn't happen to be the exact model I was looking for.

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
That ping is beautiful, but really I am trying to find the same putter I had back in highschool and had stolen from me at a course right before I left for college. It was similar but it had a brass head with no sight lines. Thanks for taking the pictures and it would definitely be a quality putter at the price you have listed, but it just doesn't happen to be the exact model I was looking for.

Ya - you want the one with the sound slot. Check ebay, 50 bucks or so, there is a specific zipcode on the model you want I think

floggerrushmd

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2008
That is the one, I am not actively looking, but everytime someone puts up a ping putter I take a look. One of those things, like how you always look when your first car is up for sale somewhere. hehe.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online