• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Yessss!!!!... a personal best for me

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
shot a 69 yesterday(friday) on my day off of school. played at http://www.montgomerycountygolf.com/courses/course.asp?ID=1

my best score ever. didnt make too many birdies(only 3) just a ton of pars and only 2 bogies.

4th hole long par 5, like 550, i bombed a drive 300 yds or so, then hit me 3 wood to wait... 5 ft. holy shit!! didnt know it was even on the green, i couldnt see it, i knew i had struck it the best ever, but my friend told me it had rolled off the back.

promptly didnt play enough break, a big sliding right to left putt for a 5ft'r. so a bird.

then cruzing along, and it starts to pour, rain cats and dogs. make a easy par on the 8 th green seconds after it starts raining. then on the 9th tee it turns almost pitch black the clouds were soo black. 9th hole is a par 3, 140 so a perfect pitching wedge becuase the pin was on the back 3 paces before the fringe.

so i hit my Pw to 2 inches, again i knew i hit it perfect but didnt realize till i got to the green. then, damnit i shouldve had a hole in one!!! the ball was in a fried egg lie, so i took it out and tapped it in.

birdied the other par 5 on the back and in with a 69, but didnt add it up till i got home, and had to check my math when i got back.

i broke par 1 1/2 years into me playing golf!!!

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Congratulations...............you are now hooked for life..........LOL. Really good golf, my friend.:cool:

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Congratulations, very nice. Amazing for the short time you've been playing, you are a natural. :)

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Very very nice. Now, the important part, replication.

fore142

Oct 22, 2006
thats great, after you go under par once, you will find it easier and easier to go low.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.