• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

YET another shaft question

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
Hello,
when I started the game a year ago I was some what of a club ho. I bought a Hornet 500 from Wal****. I wasn't as strong then and me and my dad cut the stock shaft to 36". Well goodbye driver. Now I am looking for a cheap shaft. The shaft has to be stiff flex and be .350, also I would like price less than 20 dollars. I know that would be hard but the driver didn't cost that much. Since is it too big to play on the course I'm going to use it as a Driving range bomber. It should help me increase my club speed since swinging it is like swinging a broom.
Thanks
TOP_FLITE

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
OP
Topflite_D2

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
I think I am going to get the 11 dollar Grafalloy from golfsmith.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
And check the prices of the SK Fiber shafts. They are great shafts (according to Lyle) at ridiculously low prices. Matter of fact, this will be the next shaft I try. :)

||| Welcome to SK Fiber Golf - The Best Graphite Shafts Money Can Buy (but not priced like it!) |||

myOstrich Golf Clubmakers

Youngun5 and I both play SK Fiber shafts and they are really excellent, regardless of the price. You can hardly find a spine on them (if at all) and they are extremely consistent shaft-to-shaft. The fact they are dirt cheap is a bonus.

:thumbs up:

OP
Topflite_D2

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
Well I've looked around and haven't found any cheap ones. How much did you guys pay.
**** Edit on previous post it was an 11 dollar Aldila VX wood shaft.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I already gave you a link to the price (above post) at Ostrich but indacup might give you a better deal. :) (About $20-$30)... :)

OP
Topflite_D2

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
I couldn't find the price on those links before. 20 dollars I could do. This should be a fun project once the snow clears. :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts