• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Yet one more iron thought, Bridgestone this time

1967GTA

I Love Cindy Mancini
Dec 23, 2009
the Tour Edge Forged V-Blades are decent too: Tour Edge Forged V-Blade Irons 3-SW - eBay (item 170372533853 end time Mar-13-10 10:54:51 PST)

ai.ebayimg.com_10__BYeE_IQ_Wk___KGrHgoH_CEEjlLl0F63BKhwB1v_S____35.JPG

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Those have BigJim written all over them.

Funny you should mention that, I was watching them in "my ebay" before he posted the link. Those do look pretty sweet! I may have to take a shot at them.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Just so you guys know, I was at Golf Galaxy today-which is no small feat as the closest one is an hour and a half away- and I found the perfect set of irons for me. They were beautiful and are everything I could imagine wanting/needing in a golf club. Of course they were just released this year and are super expensive. No way I can spend or even want to spend $899 for a set of irons, regardless of how sweet they look. Here is a link...

Titleist CB 710 Forged Iron Set 3-PW Golf Club at GlobalGolf.com

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I'm tellin ya Jim... Those TEE's are the shiznit. The ONLY things that held me back from them is my fears of getting a big pebble ding in the face of an iron the second time out with them (being forged and all) and the only one's on the bay at the time were a brand new set for $400. When I saw that the S59's had a few minutes left and hadn't broken $200 yet I said **** it and bid on em. I knew I really liked the Pings though cause I hit WBL's on the course a couple of times and hit them at the shop too. I hit those TEE's at the shop too and they set up beautifully and have a very solid yet soft feel. To me they felt like I was taking a nice easy swing even when I stepped on it.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.