• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

YG-WITB

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
this should be the last one for a long time thank heaven.
newbag1.jpg
newbag2.jpg
rev.JPG
wedge.JPG

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Looking good, the lack of paintfil in your irons makes them look freaky.

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
flash dramatizes it a little bit, they don't stand out as much in person believe me, whereas the 3 chrome wedges which look dull in the pics will blind you if you catch them and the sun at the right time

jkilla217

May 25, 2007
the only people that play chrome wedges are people that are horrible at golf...they like the flashy look.....go look on the tour if u dont believe me....get a satin or gunmetal ect.. or be blinded..your choice :laugh:

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
the only people that play chrome wedges are people that are horrible at golf...they like the flashy look.....go look on the tour if u dont believe me....get a satin or gunmetal ect.. or be blinded..your choice :laugh:

jkilla217

Where do you guys come up with this logic? :D

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007

Where do you guys come up with this logic? :D

Yeah, WBL... brilliant logic! Hey, I played last Thurs. with Youngun5 and the lad's got some game!

Not once did he blind me or himself with his "flashy wedges" ;)

In fact he hit some damn nice pitches with them. He's got a nice set of sticks and a nice swing to go with them. :D

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004

thanks for the comments dude, you're a real treat to have around.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I dunno guys, I have a chrome wedge and boy, I frickin suck.

Case, and point.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
No chrome for me... I'm too good for that stuff. :laugh: I think I shot a 95 today. lol.

Nice bag YG. What makes it so great is we know how much work it took and how much you appreciate it.
icon14.gif

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada

Hey VT....

Funny how this attitude and avatar run hand in hand. He could play at our private course here in town....:D

R35

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Well played.

R35

Wasn't a jab at you, I wear blue jeans for heavens sakes. And even worse...I cry when I shower.

Back on topic, I don't get the whole thing. Yes, I do like the flashy of chrome wedges, I like looking down at my ball and seeing it's reflection in my club. I also can be impatient, and when I got my RAC they didn't have anything else, and I didn't want to wait 2 weeks for one from the mail.

Shame that makes me a bad golfer.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006

Hmmm......
smokey.jpg

🔥 Latest posts