• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

YG-WITB

jkilla217

May 25, 2007
anyone else that read my r510tp post would know that i was slightly intoxicated last night

and come to think of it i dont really mind chrome all my fricken irons are chrome for gods sake...haha

drunk posting=:prop:

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Hahaha, I just wanted to use my Smokey picture, I don't get to nearly enough on here. :(

I mean I could for Rock, but it would get used too much.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Hello, my name is MCDavis and I'm a chromeaholic. I like chrome wedges (even though I'm playing black), and chrome irons. I just wish they'd start making chrome headed drivers and fairways!! ;)

Nice bag, Youngun...you should be proud!

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
thanks MC, i'm happy to be done.

its hard to not browse Ebay and WRX just for fun, and every once in awhile an evil thought will creap through my brain but i definitely think I've got a winner through and through. and will enjoy playing all these clubs for a long time to come.

the only thing i would consider doing are some shaft changes; my iron flight is too high, i realized i have Dynalite Gold's in Stiff, not the Dynamic Gold's. So i'm considering finding something a little heavier to get me a little bit better ball flight. the wind has been destroying some of my shots and i can't have that.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.