• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Yo, Greg...

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
...my oldest works at Tobacco Road Golf Course during the summer. He was working this morning, and saw Larry Fitzgerald on #7. Thought you might have heard of him. ;)

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
...my oldest works at Tobacco Road Golf Course during the summer. He was working this morning, and saw Larry Fitzgerald on #7. Thought you might have heard of him. ;)

What would have been of him if he just would have had someone to throw him a ball (other than the very little time spent with Warner)

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Yo Greg,

upload_2016-6-2_14-36-32.png

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Games go much faster if every pitch is called a strike.............................just sayin'.
Not that simple. We use a strike mat. As long as the pitch is between 6 and 10 feet and hits the mat it's a strike. Makes it easier for me. When you call a game as a single umpire you need all the help you can get.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
The tourney was originally scheduled to start at 8:30 am and go until we have a winner. They have changed it to pause around lunch time until 6;00 pm but www.wunderground.com predicts it will still be 112° then.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
The tourney was originally scheduled to start at 8:30 am and go until we have a winner. They have changed it to pause around lunch time until 6;00 pm but www.wunderground.com predicts it will still be 112° then.
Weigh yourself in the morning and when you get home. My guess is 3lbs of sweat loss.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.