• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

    We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

    Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

You always don't get what you want.

The master

online
Oct 24, 2004
1,735
5
Ok I was hoping to make some changes to my bag beofre this summer but I don't haveenough money.

Anyway what I'm getting when I get enough hard cash.

Titleist 690 mb irons
New md copper wedges
New dozen of bridgestone balls
New scotty putter
New pure white golf shoes

I'm becomming a club ho, you bastards don't understand what you have turned me into. I blame RF35 mainly for his actions..
 

Slingblade61

Well-Known Member
Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
6,042
125
I blame your lack of self control.
:p

What ever happened to the job in the pro shop??
 
OP
T

The master

online
Oct 24, 2004
1,735
5
  • Thread Starter
  • Thread starter
  • #3
I work in the pro shop now though I'm only gettin bout 8 hours a wekk as there are 4 staff there already. Also I blow my money on sh!t like sweets.
 

Rosmo

All around nice guy
Apr 22, 2005
255
0
I am also a big club ho (at heart), but like you am short on the cash. Pimping out my new car has taken presedence over clubs this summer.
 

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
21,798
1,080
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
The master said:
New scotty putter
New pure white golf shoes

I'm becomming a club ho, you bastards don't understand what you have turned me into. I blame RF35 mainly for his actions..


WTF?

I would NEVER push a Scotty Cameron putter on anyone. Don't blame me for crazy spending like that. Such a waste of money....

And pure white shoes? Who are you trying to fool? :biglol:

R35
 
OP
T

The master

online
Oct 24, 2004
1,735
5
  • Thread Starter
  • Thread starter
  • #6
Rockford35 said:
WTF?

I would NEVER push a Scotty Cameron putter on anyone. Don't blame me for crazy spending like that. Such a waste of money....

And pure white shoes? Who are you trying to fool? :biglol:

R35


Well the callaway tour blue will do.

And I'm going for the tiger saturday look with the shoes.
 

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
3,986
3
Rockford35 said:
WTF?

I would NEVER push a Scotty Cameron putter on anyone. Don't blame me for crazy spending like that. Such a waste of money....
R35

But they don't have to be replaced every six months so it all works out. :p
 

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
21,798
1,080
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
DaveE said:
But they don't have to be replaced every six months so it all works out. :p


Hey, i'm back with the #2. That was a blip on the radar with the Two Ball.

It's in my bag forever. Or until its stolen from me.

R35
 

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
3,986
3
Rockford35 said:
Hey, i'm back with the #2. That was a blip on the radar with the Two Ball.

It's in my bag forever. Or until its stolen from me.

R35

Oh, I get it. When the next new putter shows up the line will be "but the #2 was stolen". I gotta remember that one, it could come in handy. :D
 

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
21,798
1,080
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Hey, get your own excuses! It took me years to think that one up!

R35
 

🔥 Latest posts

Top