• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

You Americans take your golf seriously ...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
That would take one heck of a set of jaw muscles to bite off a man's finger. Hmmm.... Wonder if it tastes like chicken??:D

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
First...that’s dedication, biting off another’s anything is commitment to winning that most don’t possess.

Second...why was there a brawl to begin with?

Third...story said they weren’t sure if alcohol was involved. Bitch please, of course alcohol was involved. :D

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
First...that’s dedication, biting off another’s anything is commitment to winning that most don’t possess.

Second...why was there a brawl to begin with?

Third...story said they weren’t sure if alcohol was involved. Bitch please, of course alcohol was involved. :D

No one bites off another mans finger without having at least a few drinks.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
People trying to get each other to throw up drugs.

21jumpscene.jpeg

OP
TheTrueReview

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Let me rephrase that....

Who would deliberately stick their fingers in another persons mouth with whom their not actively engaged in sex acts with?

I remember seeing an American WW2 hand to hand combat training film. The instructor demonstrated a move of sticking fingers into the mouth and ripping the cheek apart. Thankfully I’ve never had to try it on the golf course.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I remember seeing an American WW2 hand to hand combat training film. The instructor demonstrated a move of sticking fingers into the mouth and ripping the cheek apart. Thankfully I’ve never had to try it on the golf course.
I feel like if you have that kind of access, the eyes would be a much better target and would essentially take the other person out of the fight completely without risk of losing a finger.

🔥 Latest posts