• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

you ever have one of those days...

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Dec 8, 2007
where you cant do anything correct? Yesterday we played at a very hard coarse...The Creek at Hard Labor here in Georgia. Played 36 holes and I pretty much sucked at all of them. I couldnt hit my driver, my iron play was all over the place, short game sucked too....made for a long day. I did chip in a 30 footer to save par on one hole, (that was my high light of the day).Last sunday and monday I played well,....but I guess it was false hope.:laugh: O'well,..try it again this weekend.

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
I had one of those nines yesterday. Couldn't find the fairway which led to many long par putts that wouldn't fall. It finally ended with a 9-over 45.....................a hot dog and diet coke later...........I am crushing it, fice fairways and 7 greens later I have shot 2-over 38 on the back for a 83.

Jason

Hmbre97

Jan 10, 2008
yep, that sums up my putting this weekend. Played 9 on Saturday and shot a 9-over 45 w/ 20 putts (two 3 putts and a 4 putt). Was wierd because some greens were slow, some were fast. I was either leaving it waaaay short or blowing it way past. Good thing I have a new putter on the way because no way it was my fault :laugh:

OP
DaGris

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Dec 8, 2007
yep, that sums up my putting this weekend. Played 9 on Saturday and shot a 9-over 45 w/ 20 putts (two 3 putts and a 4 putt). Was wierd because some greens were slow, some were fast. I was either leaving it waaaay short or blowing it way past. Good thing I have a new putter on the way because no way it was my fault :laugh:
It was a hard coarse but most of it was just me....I couldnt do anything right. I think out of 36 holes, I had 5, maybe 6 good tee shots....everything else was in the woods, fat and short, wide right......pretty much suck!....

my father in law shot a 83 and a 86........at our home coarse he shoots in the 70's,...my other buddy wasnt playing very well either..... and I pretty much just sucked it up,....all day!

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I seem to do this every time I get all pumped up to play a big round at a nice course. My swing goes to pure crap. I know what you mean for sure and believe me, I remember those rounds a lot more vividly than my good ones. It's what motivates me to keep practicing more and more. Essentially I don't want to hit more really good shots, I just one to hit a lot less really bad ones.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online