• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

You favourite place in the world to visit

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Athens, Valencia, Barcelona, and I would not really be upset to go to any of them.

Hated Egypt, Israel was OK.

I would like to go to some of the nicer spots in Mexico, it is funny I have been to 3 other continents and still never seen more that the border of Mexico.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
God Bless America....and its lap-dancing bars !!! :D

Montreal is THE place in North America for this... easily better than NY or Vegas.... not that I would know from personal experience ;)

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
SWMBO and I cruise every winter and really like the Caribbean, especially the southern islands (St Lucia, Barbados and St Thomas stand out for their great beaches)... but our favorite place to visit is Cape Breton, Nova Scotia our former home. Every summer we load up the truck with kid and dog and clubs and spend 3 weeks there with family. It's easily our favorite time of the year.

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
My favourite place to go is London there is so much to do and aslong as you no where to avoid you probably wont get mugged :)

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Montreal is THE place in North America for this... easily better than NY or Vegas.... not that I would know from personal experience ;)

VtDivot

Been there, done that :D

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005

Threadjack (sort of...)

I know Montreal is one of the lap-dancing capitals, but give Tampa it's due. All the pro football teams beg for Tampa to host the Super Bowl. Why? Our world-famous strip clubs.

The best one I've been to was in East St. Louis. Middle of nowhere. Like, Porky's middle of nowhere. Ten circular stages seating twenty people at each. Forget $30 lab dances, $1 got you...well...the goods. Very hot women.

I went back there some years after the first visit, wanting to show some buddies the goldmine I had been shown. So there we were, lost, in a car that screamed "RENTAL" trying to find the place at 11:00 pm, driving through the most terrifying streets I've ever seen. Not a person in sight, but we knew there were dozens of eyes watching us. Cars up on blocks, fires burning, broken windows everywhere. I didn't stop for ANY red light, almost praying that a cop would stop me and get us the hell out of there. But somehow, miraculously, we found the place, and it was even wilder than the first time.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Place by the Cleveland airport is the best I've ever been. Nothing left to the imagination and the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. They all seemed to like piercings too??? :D

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Lol.

Julie, when I stayed with my mate in New Yoirk we went to one of these places. He is wed about a year or so and was pannicking big time in case I left the flier for the place anywhere in his flat for his wifey to see. She cracked up with him for going on his STAG / BACHELER (sp?) Party night, so I would guess she would have raised the roof this time round !!

We don't have any of those types of places in N.Ireland, so I was sitting there mouth-open type of thing :D

What about if you went to a Chippendales night. Or would you ever do that sorta thing in ANY condition....?

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Rocky Mountain National Park just above Estes Park in Colorado may be one of the most beautiful and scenic places I have been in the US. Grand Canyon and Niagara Falls (Canadian Side) would be a close second. I visited the Grand Canyon and Niagara falls both in a span of 3 months last year, although I had been to the canyon before. In the USA the most memorable states I have been to are Pennsylvania, Colorado and Arizona, and I have been through all but Hawaii and Alaska. I have lived in two of those, PA and AZ and have visited Colorado on numerous occasions. In Colorado, Garden of the Gods and the Great Gourge are worth going to as well. Silverton on the SW part is nice as well. It was where Wyatt Earp was prior to Tombstone. Tombstone was a fun place as well.

Amazingly, having spent my first 16 years as an Army Brat, I have never been overseas but have been to Canada and Mexico.

julie2golf

Nov 3, 2006
Lol.

Julie, when I stayed with my mate in New Yoirk we went to one of these places. He is wed about a year or so and was pannicking big time in case I left the flier for the place anywhere in his flat for his wifey to see. She cracked up with him for going on his STAG / BACHELER (sp?) Party night, so I would guess she would have raised the roof this time round !!

We don't have any of those types of places in N.Ireland, so I was sitting there mouth-open type of thing :D

What about if you went to a Chippendales night. Or would you ever do that sorta thing in ANY condition....?
Andy, trust me, there is nothing sexy about a Chippendale!! Most women go there to laugh at them, as they are quite funny!! (I hear most of them are gay as well):)

🔥 Latest posts