• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

You know we're screwed when...

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
I used to find Dane Cook funny, but not so much anymore. You want funny? No one makes me laugh harder than any of the guys on Late Night except for a select few. Conan O'Brien, Jimmy Kimmel, Craig Ferguson, among others, those guys are super funny.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I might be in the wrong generation for this, but George Carlin is the best.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007

And has been for about the last 30 years.

The political satirists like Lewis Black or Bill Maher can be funny, but their whiny complaining wears thin after a while.

Me, I also like Dennis Miller a lot. His humor is pretty much out of "left field" so a lot of people don't find him that funny. I miss his HBO show a lot.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
George Carlin, Robin Williams, Dane Cook, Lewis Black, all great comedians.

"There may be countries giving away free shit every day! Canada's one of those countries, giving away health insurance!!!!":D

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Ron White is hilarious! He literally had my wife & I in tears from laughing so much. Lewis Black is good, Bill Maher is ok, & I think Dennis Miller sucks.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Carlin is usually the first that comes to mind for me. With my sometimes twisted sense of humor, I have also always been a big fan of Steven Wright, who may be the most misunderstood comedians on the planet because people are unwilling to admit they have a dark side. :)

I guess as long as he makes me laugh, I don't care if the rest set around baffled and think I'm crazy.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Carlin is usually the first that comes to mind for me. With my sometimes twisted sense of humor, I was also a big fan of Steven Wright, who may be the most misunderstood comedians on the planet because people are unwilling to admit they have a dark side. :)

I guess as long as he makes me laugh, I don't care if the rest set around baffled and think I'm crazy.

"I put spot remover on my dog the other day. He disappeared..."

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
"I bought a blank cassette tape, went back to my apartment and cranked it up. The neighbor above came to my apartment to complain, he's a mime"

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
" I have a friend who is an AM radio announcer. When we drive under a bridge, he gets real quiet."

🔥 Latest posts