• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

You know when we took the piss............

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Hell, even if I hit a dribbler, it usually makes it past the red tees, though... :)
It's all a vicious cycle. When it gets colder we tend to nip on the hip flask at each tee box to numb the pain and cold so we are not shaking over the ball and tensing up. Well, everyone knows that the liquor really doesn't warm you up but temporarily. So you have to nip on it a little more. Golf is hard enough when there is only 1 ball to hit, when there are 3 to choose from it is much more difficult. :laugh:

Actually the red tees are usually only an issue when it is colder. Same with the skymarks on my driver and woods. They almost all occurred in colder weather. Although I did buy one of those propane golf cart heaters over the winters, so it'll be more enjoyable this year. Also picked up a few underarmour golf polos and fleeces last year and they work wonders.

lamebums

300 yards into the woods.
Jul 4, 2007
So you have to nip on it a little more. Golf is hard enough when there is only 1 ball to hit, when there are 3 to choose from it is much more difficult. :laugh:

Saints be praised! Hit the one in the middle! :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.