• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

You Know...

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Hibore XL tour 9.5* with minor scratches on the head, 8 condition. Comes with tour magnetic cover and original Red stiff shaft pull. Shafted with Diamana Whiteboard 73-S, pured and installed at 43.5". I believe it's playing at 46" now, shaft is most definitely 43.5" if pulled.

Asking $295 shipped to cover what I paid and part of work done to it. Eating shipping and paypal. Price is firm. Trade interests would be for one of those new Scotty putters that just came out, 35" only.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Alright, I'll go $185 on the shaft and $120 on the head since I'll have to pay for the pull and seperate shipping will cost more.

I may pull a stock shaft I don't care about but I'm not stupid enough to try to pull a $300 shaft on my stove.
icon10.gif

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Best news with the worst timing:(.

Another.... financial necessity popped up yesterday (a damned college book) that is guna kill more than half my paypal:(.

Sorry Ez, I wont be able to take this one off your hands:(. I wish i had found out about the book after i bought the shaft, then i could get my parents to send me the money, but they know i got enough for it:(.

btw ez, I will have the other money to you latest wednesday, headed down to the bank today to make sure i got the certified deposit and should have it to you pronto, thanks for your help in that regard!

If someone doesnt take the WB at that price soon.... ill be very upset:p

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
No problem on the CompNT, I'm in no rush for for it.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
$275 for the combo, includes original Hibore red shaft in S and the headcover.

🔥 Latest posts