• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

You Might Be a Club Hoe if.............

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
You might be a ho if you buy a club that you know full well isn't going into your bag. You just needed to buy something.

Been there & done that, I think it's ADD or Obsessive Compulsive disorder but I am ok with it.

If you ever had FedEx, UPS, DHL, and the postal service all drop off clubs or components on the same day; you might be a club ho.

Not with clubs this hasn't happened yet, bike parts sure. Last week I had the Fedex & UPS guy dropping off packages every single day full of crap for the Harley.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
If the mailman drops off a package for the wife and says no it not a golf club.

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
Lets hear the story!!!:laugh:

You might be a ho if you have extended online orders to multiple parties (also in different countries) as they know your placing orders.

You might be a ho if you sold a club, and then gave serious thought into buying it back when the person you sold it to sells it...
(even moreso if you actually buy it)

You might be a ho if you know which club is "the one" and you have gone through 6 more clubs instead of going back to "the one".

You might be a ho if when you have to replace a club, you buy another head of same specs to tryout another shaft, and get the old one set up again to compare.

Just a few:laugh:

Yeah, we've been through this haha

MyBluC4

Jan 23, 2008
You might be a club hoe if you open your garage and realize you could start a retail operation in used clubs.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
You might be a club 'ho if all the members of your golf league are playing drivers you used to own.... :D (And this is almost true)... :D

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
You might be a club hoe if you have a driver that you can't fathom, literally, being replaced, but you still want to buy and sell more drivers...

lamebums

300 yards into the woods.
Jul 4, 2007
You're a club ho if someone summons you to be their caddy... and when you show up on the first tee you've got a bag full of drivers. :laugh:

Cray

Jul 21, 2007
You might be a club hoe if you open your garage and realize you could start a retail operation in used clubs

That is the exact words the wife used on me last night as we pulled into the garage.

You might be a Club Ho if ... you buy new bags just for club storage.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
You're a club ho if someone summons you to be their caddy... and when you show up on the first tee you've got a bag full of drivers. :laugh:
That just sounds like a cruel practical joke for Ian Woosnam :p

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I tried a Spider yesterday in a shop, just for S&G's...I absolutely hated it. I wouldn't use it if you paid me. If one was given to me, I'd ho it before it even got to my house.

You might be a ho if you buy a club, pay a guy to use it, then buy it back from the guy you gave it to.

Highdraw34

Mar 27, 2006
If you use your employee discount to buy a club that someone else wants so you can trade it to them for something they have that you want.

Members online