• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

You think football is hardcore?

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
44721_elephantfig&.jpg

You Think Football (for you American friends) or Rugby (for OZs and British) Is Hardcore?

Those sports are as tame as high tea compared to this pastime from India...
44721_elephantfig&.jpg

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
Those sports, including football, are gay. You want hardcore try surfing in the Northeast in the winter. My best day this winter 10 to 12 foot surf, 36* water and 18* air temp........that's hardcore.

Quick video of one of my friends from December 27th.

<OBJECT width="400" height="225"><EMBED height=225 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=400 src=http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=8462816&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1 allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED></OBJECT>Clips! Sam Hammer from Spectad on Vimeo.

1967GTA

I Love Cindy Mancini
Dec 23, 2009
holy cow. 36º water??? that would feel like being stabbed all over your body with ice picks...coldest water ive ever been in was 52º and it freaking HURT

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Those sports, including football, are gay. You want hardcore try surfing in the Northeast in the winter. My best day this winter 10 to 12 foot surf, 36* water and 18* air temp........that's hardcore.

Quick video of one of my friends from December 27th.

<OBJECT width="400" height="225"><EMBED height=225 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=400 src=http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=8462816&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1 allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED></OBJECT>Clips! Sam Hammer from Spectad on Vimeo.

Dude...we cut holes in 20 inch thick ice just so hundreds of people can jump into water that is at 32ºF, ambient air temp is usually well below 0. 36º is bath water. lol

Just wait till PETA finds out they are doing that to those poor elephants

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.