• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

You wanna hear a crazy round?

I may have jinxed myself. I played the white tees with 2 older guys. One really older guy who couldn't see or hear for $hit, never seen anything like that on the course. I grabbed an old black glove from bag and set it next to his ball off the tee. He would pick up the glove and give it back to me on the next tee. Thankfully he was only playing 9 as that was getting old real fast. He couldn't see his ball from any further than 3 feet away from it. I felt bad for him but come on.

I finished the back with the other guy who works at the course. He grabbed a cart on 10 and we skipped 10 and went to 11. Very slow out there today. I'm not 100% sure but I think I'm supposed to enter #10 as a bogey, it was a par 5.

Anyway, I shot 41 on the front, blew a few strokes around the greens. On the back I shot 41 on those 8 holes. Bogies on most, a par on 16 followed by a triple on 17. Couldn't hit the driver for crap today. Fortunately I only used a handful of times but still very poor. I teed off with a few 3irons and 5w's off the shorter 6300yd. whites.

I tried to warn you.:prop:

I know... I totally suck. When I play Fri. with 2fast I'll proabably miss every fairway, 3 putt 7 times and there is really no possible way a hack like me could ever make an eagle...

:D think it'll work?

I know... I totally suck. When I play Fri. with 2fast I'll proabably miss every fairway, 3 putt 7 times and there is really no possible way a hack like me could ever make an eagle...

:D think it'll work?

PHAT chance...

:D did i just jinxed you?

PHAT chance...

:D did i just jinxed you?

No. I'm debating on going back to all fades, starting tomorrow. We'll see how I feel about it in the AM, lol.

Great round. Now if you'd get a driver you could hit ( :D ) you'd break 80!! :)

there's no doubt in my mind he'll have great round w/ a driver. the real question is how long? meaning, when will the ho-bug kicks in and ez intentionally mis hit his driver so that he can ho another one?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520