• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Your favorite golf accessory is?

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
goatster said:
id say sunglasses but for me its not realy a golf thing as i cant leave the house without them.even if its raining.i have to wear sunglasses or ill get major headaches.

Ok I'll bite...raining? What are you Corey Hart or something??

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Come to think of it, the little hottie at my course is gone this year too. And that chick from the grounds crew isn't there either if I recall....

Maybe I stink or something...

"I have to be honest, that smells like pure gasoline." -Ron Burgandy

R35

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I feel a top gun quote coming on... don't get me started...

"Crashed and burned huh VT???"

"Rockford... (sniffs)... you stink"

Bama Duffer

Mar 14, 2005
The . . . ummm . . . change in beer cart girls must be a trend. The courses I play don't seem to be hiring the cute girls anymore.

And when I think of a golf accessory, I'm thinking of something that makes the game easier or more convenient. Maybe a luxury. Towels, sunglasses are necessities. If we're including those, I'd have to say sun block is my favorite golf accessory. With my fair skin, it lets me play more days before I burn.

I like the golf hat ball marker, too. I used to keep a marker in my back pocket and I always looked like I was digging my underwear out of my crack when I approached the gree. ('Course, sometimes I was.) I added one to my cap and it's much more convenient.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
The golf hat ball marker makes it harder for me to mask the fact that I dig my ass every time I get out of a golf cart. Course, it's almost worse that everyone thinks I mark my balls in the fairway as well...

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Bama Duffer said:
I like the golf hat ball marker, too. I used to keep a marker in my back pocket and I always looked like I was digging my underwear out of my crack when I approached the gree. ('Course, sometimes I was.) I added one to my cap and it's much more convenient.

More convenient to scratch your crack.....I see.... :)

R35

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Bama Duffer said:
On second thought, it seems to me your hat must stink something horrible!

TrojanMonkey

Jul 19, 2005
Caddy Daddy

My Caddy Daddy

Don't know if this is a golf accessory or a beer accessory but it keeps my beer cold and fits perfectly in the shoe compartment on my bag.

🔥 Latest posts